Friday, April 1

Learning from history is not part of human condition: Biafra - Sudan...

I searched Kevin Carter again and came across with these photographs another one by Kevin and again the one I have published. In the middle during Nigeria civil war, Biafra... 18 years-old, I arrived at the art school I was studying and a there was an exhibition of the Biafra starvation... saw them all in silence and in... the feeling never went away... the questions are still the same... it aches. Other people feel the same: I got this picture from this blog: 'Cool Glass of Dejanade: Wrinkles in Time-Words Are Never Enough' ... young girl seeing same picture today... same feeling... How many generations? It's part of human condition... I feel the same, those who promote it feel the same... history is in the past.